This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:19 a.m. Thursday on the 8800 block of Egan Drive a 1991 Ford F350 was impounded for safekeeping.
• On Wednesday at 12:24 a.m. crews provided transport for male patient and a crew from medevac from the airport to Bartlett Regional Hospital (BRH).
• On Wednesday at 1:06 a.m. crews provided advanced life support care and transported a man on Cinema Drive to BRH.
• On Wednesday at 2:03 a.m. crews provided basic life support care and transported a woman to BRH.
• At 8:07 a.m. Wednesday on Glacier Highway crews assisted a man.
• At 10 a.m. Wednesday crews assisted a woman on C Street.
• At 12:07 p.m. Wednesday crews responded to a vehicle accident with injuries on Glacier Highway and took a woman to BRH.
• On Wednesday at 12:11 p.m. crews provided basic life support care and to a man. No transport was requested.
• On Wednesday at 1255 p.m. crews provided transport for a female patient and medevac crew from BRH to the airport.
• At 4:42 p.m. firefighters received a fire alarm signal from the Fosbee Apartments and evacuated the building while extinguishing an electrical fire.
• On Wednesday at 9:04 p.m. crews provided advanced life support care and transported a woman from Bayview Avenue to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• On Wednesday at 12:07 p.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway a 2012 Toyota Corolla driven by a 24-year-old man struck a 1993 Geo Tracker driven by a 45-year-old woman. Combined damage of $4,000. The male was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance, while the female driver transported to BRH for medical clearance.
• At 5:23 p.m. Wednesday on the 300 Block of Willoughby Avenue a 62-year-old female reported the theft of a black iPhone 3 valued at $500.