This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to email@example.com. Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.
• Friday at 4:36 p.m. a 32-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, then transported to and lodged at LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• Friday at 1:31 a.m. on Clinton Drive 19-year-old Dustin Fisher was arrested for driving while intoxicated. He was transported to and lodged at LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Driving without a valid license
• At 12:55 a.m. Friday on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive
61-year-old Andres Garcia Lopez was cited for driving without a valid license and no insurance. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Thursday at 1:57 p.m. police took a report of a runaway 17-year-old female.
• A wallet was turned in to JPD at 8:56 p.m. Thursday for safekeeping.
• Thursday at 3:59 p.m. in Juneau a woman, 35, reported a fraudulent sale of a cell phone.
•Friday at 9:39 a.m. on the 200 block of Front Street police investigated a counterfeit bill.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:37 p.m. Thursday police and Capital City Fire and Rescue crews went to the scene of a two-vehicle crash at Yandukin Drive and Egan Drive. A Subaru traveling outbound turned left in front of an oncoming van and both vehicles were totalled. Thee people went to the hospital for treatment of injuries and the 16-year-old driving the Subaru was cited for failing to yield to oncoming traffic.
•Friday at 10:36 a.m. police investigated a report of a two-vehicle motor vehicle accident with injuries in Juneau.
• Thursday at 6:45 p.m. on Columbia Boulevard a case was created for a report of a stolen cell phone.
Note: Fire calls and police calls from Friday afternoon to Saturday morning were unavailable at press time.