This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• On Tuesday at 5:03 a.m. on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive a man, 24, was arrested for criminal mischief (dv) and lodged at LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• On Tuesday at 2:52 a.m. on the 10000 block of Glacier Highway Sara Kathleen Gering was arrested for driving while intoxicated. She was transported to and lodged at LCCC and her vehicle was impounded.
• Monday at 1:16 p.m. police began a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity.
• A confidential investigation continues into a report of drug activity.
• A 36-year-old female reported she lost her black HTC Merge merge valued at $300 Monday at 3:02 p.m.
• A 43-year-old female reported her wallet containing ID cards and $40 cash lost Tuesday at 12:49 a.m. The wallet was later located.
Motor vehicle crash
• Tuesday at 1:15 a.m. on the 12000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road police responded to a single vehicle rollover accident. No injuries were reported, and there was $5000 damage to the vehicle.
Motor vehicle crash/DWI
• At 2:54 a.m. Tuesday on the 12000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road 45-year-old Scott Raymond Webster was arrested for DWI. Webster was transported to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.-
• Monday at 8:16 p.m. on the 200 Block of Front Street investigation continues into a report of theft of services.
No valid license
• On Tuesday at 4:04 a.m. on the 900 block of Tenth Street 28-year-old Nigel Avid Ali was cited for driving without a valid license and his vehicle was impounded.
Blotter correction note:
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to email@example.com. Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.