This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:17 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, a 35-year-old man reported someone entered his home in the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive and stole his $1,100 laptop, $199 Blu-ray player and two televisions worth $474. Investigation continues.
Domestic violence assault
At 7:45 a.m. Thursday, a 36-year-old woman reported being assaulted. Investigation continues.
• At 3:23 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 5:45 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on 12th Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:46 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to a carbon monoxide alarm on Taku Boulevard. No carbon monoxide found. Units returned to service.
• At 10:43 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 3 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Northwood Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:52 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Shell Simmons Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:41 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a damage-only motor vehicle crash on Trinity Drive. A 2003 Ford Excursion sustained less than $5,000 in damage.
• At 9:48 p.m. Wednesday, Kevin James Hallum, 41, was arrested for an outstanding Alaska State Trooper warrant for failing to report to jail. Hallum was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.