This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to email@example.com. Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.
• At 7:12 p.m. on Saturday, 51-year-old Jacob Brian Cropley III was arrested for assault on the 100 block of Main Street. Cropley was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:45 p.m. on Saturday, a 12-year-old girl assaulted a 11-year-old girl on the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 11:46 p.m. on Saturday, 25-year-old Timothy Colbert Brown was arrested for criminal mischief on the 200 block of Front Street. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:44 a.m. on Sunday, 29-year-old Ross Holloway Sparks was arrested for criminal mischief on the 400 block of Fourth Street. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:35 a.m. on Sunday, a 22-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault in the Downtown area. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:54 a.m. on Sunday, a 20-year-old man was arrested for assault on the 8600 block of Teal Street. He was taken to LCCC.
Failure to stop
• At 2:52 a.m. on Sunday, 29-year-old Patrick Carrillo was arrested for failure to stop at the direction of a peace officer in the first degree and for driving under the influence of alcohol. He was lodged at LCCC without bail.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:08 p.m. on Saturday, a 2002 Infiniti SUV slid off the roadway and damaged an electrical utility box on the 4400 block of Columbia Blvd. The 26-year-old male driver was cited for careless driving and there was less than $5000 worth of damage to the vehicle and the electrical box.