This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Domestic violence assault
• At 8:52 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported domestic violence assault.
Fire and medical
• At 7:59 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:01 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to a public assistance call. No location given.
• At 2:56 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Mendenhall Loop Road for a possible EMS, and no EMS was required. A male patient was taken to BRH in a non-CCFR vehicle.
• At 6:23 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Seward Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:13 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Douglas Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:39 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:39 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle accident in the 2200 block of Trout Street. No injuries were reported. A 16-year-old male was arrested for driving without a license and providing false information to law enforcement, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:55 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a theft in the 300 block of Whittier Street.
• At 9:20 a.m. Tuesday, a 53-year-old woman reported her $800 iPad was stolen in the 10200 block of Heron Way. Investigation continues.
• At 6:27 a.m. Tuesday, a 48-year-old woman reported her unlocked vehicle was rifled sometime during the night in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:56 a.m. Tuesday, a 55-year-old man reported his tires slashed in the 300 block of Franklin Street. Investigation continues.
• At 9:03 a.m. Tuesday, a 37-year-old man reported vandalism to a business in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.