This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:57 a.m. on Sunday, a case was created for safekeeping on the 7000 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 1:56 a.m. on Sunday, a 1990 Ford Bronco was impounded on the 8100 block of Egan Drive after it was left on the side of the road.
• Investigation continues in the report of a burglary Saturday at 1:39 p.m. on the 9200 block of Glacier Highway.
• A 51-year-old woman was arrested at 8:49 p.m. Saturday in Juneau for alcohol-related domestic violence. She was transported to and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center
Driving without a valid license
• Marshall Allebrehs Juna Sargeant, 20 was cited at 3:25 a.m. Sunday on the 3300 block of Egan Drive for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• A confidential investigation into drug activity began at 12:58 a.m. Sunday in Juneau.
• JPD investigated a drug issue at 45:27 a.m. Sunday on Fritz Cove Road.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11: 27 a.m. on Sunday, Police investigated a report that at a hit-and-run driver caused damage to a blue 2008 Dodge van.
• Saturday at 2:42 p.m. a 46-year-old male reported his vehicle was rifled and items were stolen on the 100 block of Franklin Street. Investigationcontinues.
• David Anthony Esparza, 43, was arrested for theft of services at 8:35 p.m. Saturday on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway after not paying for a cab fare. Esparza was transported to and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• Derek Bart Stewart, 24, was cited and released for shoplifting on the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue Saturday at 11:30 p.m. Alcohol was a factor.
• On Sunday at 8:24 a.m. police investigated a theft of items from a parked vehicle on the 2400 block of Ka See An Drive.