This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Patrick McKinley, 52, was arrested for assault on the 100 block of Main Street at 2:43 p.m. Sunday. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
Drive While License Revoked
Saturday at approximately 8 a.m., Alaska Wildlife Troopers from the Juneau Post stopped to check a vehicle in the ditch on Egan Drive near Sunny Point. Investigation showed the operator, Raymond Zamora, age 43, of Juneau drove his truck while his driver’s license was revoked. Zamora was issued a summons and a citation for no proof of auto insurance. Zamora was given an arraignment date of Jan. 24 in the Juneau District Court. Zamora’s vehicle was towed and he was released on scene.
Driving with invalid license
• Blake Andrew Stephens, 23, was cited at 2:06 a.m. Monday on the 1000 block of Third Street for driving without a valid license and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
False Statement on a License Application
• On Sunday the Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Juneau Post, issued Dan L. Hubert, 47, of Juneau a citation for obtaining a resident hunting license when he did not meet the state’s residency requirements. Hubert was given a $310 bailable citation out of the Juneau District Court.
• At 1:14 a.m. Sunday crews provided basic life support care and transported a man to the hospital from Marine Park.
• At 3:57 a.m. Sunday crews provided basic life support care and transported a woman to the hospital from Amalga Street.
• At 8:16 a.m. crews provided basic life support care and transported a man to the hospital from Gastineau Avenue.
• At 10:16 a.m. crews provided transport to a medevac crew from the airport to the hospital.
• At 11:57 a.m. Sunday crews provided transport of a medevac crew and female patient from the hospital to the airport.
• At 2:34 p.m. Sunday crews provided basic life support care and transported a man to the hospital from Marine Way.
• At 3:49 p.m. Sunday crews provided advanced life support care and transported a man to the hospital from Franklin Street.
• At 6:38 p.m. firefighters responded to a multi-zone fire alarm triggered by burnt food on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive..
• At 7:52 p.m. firefighters went to Vintage Boulevard for a report of spilled gasoline and applied absorbent pads. When it was verified gas had stopped flowing, the attendant was instructed to follow the company’s spill procedure.
Motor vehicle crash
• Stephan Anderson, 23, was cited and released at 1:59 p.m.. Sunday on the 200 block of Franklin Street after riding his skateboard against traffic down Franklin and colliding with a vehicle. See separate story in Alaska Digest — above this report in print — or online at www.juneauempire.com.
• Police were called to the 4000 block of Delta Drive at 2:13 a.m. Monday for what was reported as a civil matter.
Gas was stolen from a 33-year-old man’s vehicle on the 12100 block of Glacier Highway. The report was made at 7:13 a.m. Monday.
At 2:31 p.m. Sunday a 50-year-old man reported vandalism to a vehicle on the 8700 block of Trinity Drive.