This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Commercial Dungeness landing requirements
• On Jan. 20, Alaska Wildlife Troopers in Juneau issued Charles S. Mason Jr., 42, of Juneau, a summons for possessing and delivering commercial Dungeness crab further than 24 hours following the closure of the fishery on Nov. 30 without authorization from Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Mason delivered commercial Dungeness crab in Juneau on Dec. 8 without being granted an extension. Arraignment was set for Jan. 30 in Juneau District Court.
Driving without a valid license
• At 4:43 p.m. Tuesday, Olen Nordgren, 24, was cited and released for driving without a valid license on Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 8:43 p.m. Tuesday, Jaime Sanchez, 19, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 4:37 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Egan Drive, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:05 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Pinewood Drive for a carbon monoxide alarm. Alarm sounded due to malfunction. Advised replacement.
• At 9:54 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to Thane Road for an automatic fire alarm, and no smoke or fire was found. Units returned to service.
• At 10:28 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Riverside Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 1:05 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a passenger vehicle fire on Tongass Boulevard.
• At 2:14 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 3:29 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR provided transport for a male patient from Juneau International Airport to a residence.
• At 5:49 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on La Perouse Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:34 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Fifth Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:46 a.m. Wednesday, an 18-year-old woman reported fraudulent activity in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 12:07 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a theft of clothing in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 11:41 a.m. Wednesday, a 49-year-old man reported a theft from inside a vehicle in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.