This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:38 a.m. on Sunday crews provided basic life support care to a woman on Julep Street and transported her to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
•At 11:34 a.m. on Anka Street fire crews discovered unauthorized burn in burn barrel. They were unable to extinguish due to locked security gate. No immediate danger was determined. They left a message on owner’s machine. They asked the fire marshal to investigate the incident.
• At 3:43 p.m. on Valley Boulevard fire crews were dispatched for burn complaint and determined it was cooking fire and would be extinguished when finished.
• At 3:45 on Trout Street crews provided basic life support care to a man who was to Bartlett Regional Hospital by a non CCF/R vehicle.
• At 4:07 p.m. Sunday on Twelfth Street crews provided basic life support care to a man and transported him to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:14 p.m. Sunday on Salmon Creek Lane crews provided advanced life support care to a woman on and transported her to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 11:29 p.m. on Sunday crews provided basic life support care to a woman on Montgomery Street and transported her to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:57 p.m. Sunday a 38 yo male reported a lost black leather bifold wallet.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:50 a.m. Monday on the 2100 Block of Jordan Avenue police responded to an accident involving a 2008 Jeep Liberty driven by a 33 year old man. He was cited for failure to stop at a stoplight. The other vehicle was a 2005 jeep driven by a 54-year-old female. One person was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for observation.
Protective order violation/DV/Arrest
• At 10:12 a.m. Monday in Juneau a 31-year-old man was arrested and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center for violating a long-term domestic violence protective order. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 12:22 a.m. Sunday on the 1200 block of Harbor Way police investigated a report of stolen medication.
• At 6:235 p.m. Sunday on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway a 28-year-old female, Tina Michelle Carranza, was cited and released for larceny in the 6000 block of Glacier Highway.