This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8:32 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in remanding a 35-year-old woman in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 9:59 a.m. Tuesday, JPD assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 3:45 p.m. Monday, Stephan Robert Anderson, 23, was arrested for criminal trespass and resisting arrest in the 100 block of Franklin Street. He was taken to LCCC.
Failure to return permit
• On Sunday, Travis P. Foster, 42, of Juneau, was cited by Alaska Wildlife Troopers in Juneau for failing to return his moose registration permit to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game as required by the permit itself.
False statement on license application
• On Saturday, John C. Harvey, 29, of Westminster, Color., was cited by Alaska Wildlife Troopers in Juneau for obtaining a 2012 resident Alaska sport fish license when he did not meet Alaska’s residency requirements.
• On Sunday, Elise D. Chamberlain, 30, of Juneau, was cited by Alaska Wildlife Troopers in Juneau for obtaining a resident 2012 sport fish license when she did not meet Alaska’s residency requirements.
Fire and medical
• At 1:39 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue provided transport for a female patient from Bartlett Regional Hospital to a residence.
• At 4:50 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Crow Hill Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:25 a.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Anka Street for an apartment fire alarm. No smoke or fire found. Returned to service.
• At 10:50 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Jordan Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 12:17 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Douglas Highway for a burn complaint. The burning was unauthorized, and the unattended fire was found and extinguished. Returned to service.
• At 4:48 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Postal Way, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Lawson Creek Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:23 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Dudley Street for a carbon monoxide detector alarm. The meter found no danger, and CCFR advised the detectors be repaired. Returned to service.
• At 11:15 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:38 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a three-vehicle crash in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. The first vehicle was a 1998 Toyota 4Runner driven by a 23-year-old woman. The second vehicle was a 2012 Toyota Yaris driven by a 23-year-old man. The third vehicle was a 1997 Subaru Legacy driven by a 77-year-old man. The driver of the first vehicle was cited for careless driving.
• At 10:52 p.m. Monday, a Dodge van driven by a 60-year-old was struck by an unknown blue vehicle that left the area in the 3600 block of Amalga Street.
• At 10:38 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle crash in the 5400 block of Egan Drive. The first vehicle was a 2008 Ford driven by a 37-year-old man. The second vehicle was a 1999 Honda Odyssey van driven by a 29-year-old woman. No injuries. Approximately $3,000 worth of damage to the second vehicle.
• At 6:02 p.m. Monday, a woman reported a theft in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:27 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a theft in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:24 p.m. Monday, a 56-year-old woman reported her unlocked Dodge Caravan was rifled and a plaid bag was stolen in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.