This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:12 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of assault in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 2:01 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of an assault in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
Commercial Dungeness Landing Requirements
• On Thursday, Charles S. Mason, 42, of Juneau, pleaded no contest to one count of failing to notify the Alaska Department of Fish and Game within 24 hours following the closure of the 2012 commercial Dungeness season to extend holding his crab. He was fined $500 with $250 to pay, and he was placed on probation for one year.
Criminal mischief/domestic violence
• At 2:50 a.m. Friday, a 28-year-old woman was arrested for criminal mischief, domestic violence. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:29 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic disturbance.
• At 4:20 a.m. Saturday, a 52-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault, and she was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a valid license
• At 1:04 a.m. Friday, Alexandra Atkinson, 21, was cited and released for driving without a valid license on Mendenhall Mall Road. The vehicle was impounded.
Driving without a valid license/failing to yield
• At 12:13 a.m. Friday, Tony Tompkins, 21, was arrested for driving without a valid license in the 1200 block of Egan Drive, and for failing to yield at the direction of a peace officer in the second degree. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:22 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 7:03 p.m. Friday, an item was taken for safekeeping on Take Boulevard.
Fire and medical
• At 7:25 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on C Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:33 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to a good intent call for a female patient on Julep Street.
• At 8:37 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:06 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Front Street, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:52 a.m. Friday, a 56-year-old man reported his silver 2006 Toyota was struck while parked in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue, resulting in $4,500 worth of damage to his vehicle.
• At 12:18 p.m. Friday, a 73-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:20 p.m. Friday, Rachael Linnea Coady, 30, was arrested for driving while intoxicated after a motor vehicle crash in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. She was taken to LCCC, and the vehicle was impounded.
• At 4:05 p.m. Thursday, Mason Baker, 21, was arrested for theft in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:32 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of shoplifting in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:03 p.m. Thursday, a 35-year-old woman reported the theft of property from her apartment in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 3:18 p.m. Friday, Johanna Violey Cropley, 26, was cited and released for theft from a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:55 p.m. Friday, a 61-year-old woman reported the theft of a purse in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 4:10 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated theft of services valued at about $50 in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:34 p.m. Saturday, an 18-year-old man reported a theft of property in the Juneau area.
• At 3:15 p.m. Thursday, Alaska State Troopers arrested Alden Clay Paddock, 49, of Juneau, at a Juneau residence on an outstanding warrant charging failure to appear in court on an assault charge. He was taken to LCCC, where he was remanded and held on $1,000 bail.