This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Police Sunday at 12:52 a.m. investigated a report of an assault on the 4300 block of University Drive.
• A confidential investigation began Saturday in Juneau about a reported case of child abuse.
• At 2:09 a.m. police responded to a disturbance involving alcohol and domestic violence.
• Saturday at 12:30 p.m. in Juneau a 29-year old man was arrested for DV assault and lodged at LCCC.
Driving without a license
• Sunday at 1:16 a.m. on the 600 Block of Tenth Street 27-year-old Michelle Rose Macasaet was cited and released for DWOL. Her vehicle was impounded.
• Sunday at 2:58 a.m. on the 6500 block of Egan Drive 18-year-old male William Lott was cited and released for driving without a license. The vehicle was impounded.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 11:15 p.m. Saturday on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway 28-year-old Trissa Macey Barros was arrested for DWI. Her vehicle was impounded.
• Sunday at 2:09 a.m. on the 1700 Block of Douglas Highway 24-year-old Lorvin Baraoidan Uddipa was arrested for driving while under the influence. Uddipa was transported/lodged at LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Sunday at 3:04 a.m. on the 6500 block of Egan Drive 23-year-old Faleupolu Ituau Vase Jr. was arrested for driving under the influence. Vase Jr. was transported/lodged at LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
False Statement on a License Application
• On Sunday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers Juneau post issued a citation to Christopher J. Pearson, 41, of Juneau for obtaining a resident sport fish license when he did not meet Alaska’s resident requirements. Pearson was given a $310 fine out of the Juneau District Court.
• On Friday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers Juneau post issued both Joseph Adelmeyer, 77, and Cheryl Adelmeyer, 56, of Juneau a citation for purchasing resident 2012 sport fish licenses when they did not meet Alaska’s resident requirements. They were both issued a $310 fine out of the Juneau District Court.
Motor vehicle crash
• Saturday at 3:07 p.m. on the 30000 block of Glacier Highway a vehicle driven by a 50-year-old male was located in the ditch. The driver was transported to BRH for injuries.
Motor vehicle crash/DWI
• A 52-year-old female and a 55-year-old male were involved in an accident Saturday at 7:44 p.m. on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road and were arrested for DWI.
• Saturday on the 200 block of Front Street police investigated a report of theft.
• Sunday at 2:05 a.m. at Sealaska Plaza a 26-year-old male reported the theft of a JVC stereo ($75) from a parked Chrysler.
• Sunday at 6:27 a.m. on Lemon Creek Road investigation continued into a report of theft of services
• Police assisted a 41-year-old man Saturday at 2:29 p.m. on the 2200 block of Trout Street.