This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:55 a.m. Tuesday, a 19-year-old man was charged with two counts of domestic violence assault, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:08 p.m. Monday, Gustafer Sean Degner, 34, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 2200 block of Trout Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 2:02 a.m. Tuesday, Andrew Larsen, 42, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Fire and medical
• At 4:40 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Heron Way, and no transport was requested.
• At 8:46 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Del Rae Road for a carbon monoxide alarm. Alarm sounded due to lack of maintenance. Returned to service.
• At 8:59 a.m. Monday, CCFR provided transport for a female patient from Juneau International Airport to a residence.
• At 8:07 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Harbor Way for possible EMS. No EMS required. Returned to service.
• At 9:14 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:07 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a suicidal subject.
• At 2:01 p.m. Sunday, the Village Patrol Safety Officer in Pelican responded to a report of theft from the Alaska Seaplanes office. Investigation revealed $89 was stolen from the cash box in the office desk. The office was not locked and there was no forced entry. Investigation will continue. The Alaska State Troopers are requesting anyone with information regarding the theft contact the troopers in Juneau at 465-4000 or the VPSO at 735-2201.
• At 1:47 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of two televisions stolen from a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 5:03 p.m. Monday, a 48-year-old man reported theft of medication in the 700 block of Fourth Street. Investigation continues.