This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:52 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 3:25 p.m. Thursday, a 56-year-old man reported his iPad, worth $1,090, stolen in the 1400 block of Harbor Way. Investigation continues.
• At 8:54 p.m. Thursday, a 36-year-old woman was arrested for criminal mischief and domestic violence, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:29 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a 17-year-old girl assaulting a 36-year-old woman.
• At 6:25 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of drunken driver on Riverside Drive.
Fire and medical
• At 1:08 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:10 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Willoughby Avenue for a general fire alarm. Alarm was sounded due to burnt food. Returned to service.
• At 2:28 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Pine Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:36 a.m. Thursday, CCFR provided transport for a male patient and crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 5:37 a.m. Thursday, CCFR was dispatched to Jerry Drive for possible EMS. CCFR found female patient deceased upon arrival. Notified chaplain and JPD.
• At 5:40 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Douglas Highway, and no transport was requested.
• At 5:51 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Crow Hill Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 6:25 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Riverside Drive, and he was taken to BRH by a non-CCFR vehicle.
• At 6:49 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to two females involved in a vehicle accident on Glacier Highway, and they were taken to BRH.
• At 9:30 p.m. Thursday, CCFR provided transport for a female patient and crew from BRH to JIA for medevac.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:02 a.m. Friday, Nancy Diane Keen, 54, was arrested on two outstanding warrants after a single-vehicle motor vehicle crash in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. The first warrant was for $500 and charged violating conditions of release, and the second warrant was $500 charged failure to appear on the original charge of domestic violence assault and interfering with a report of domestic violence. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:10 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen Samsung Tablet in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was involved.