This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:04 p.m. on Saturday, 50-year-old Christopher Kadake was arrested for disorderly conduct on the 100 block of Main Street and was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:58 p.m. on Saturday, 50-year-old John Holland was arrested for disorderly conduct on the 100 block of Franklin Street and was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Domestic violence assault
• At 5:55 p.m. on Saturday, a 34-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault on the 800 block of Calhoun Ave. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Driving while impaired
• At 2:33 a.m. on Sunday, 30-year-old Meghan Frances Grunow was arrested for driving while impaired on the 900 block of Capital Ave. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a valid license
• At 12:55 p.m. on Saturday, 47-year-old Edward Schauwecker was cited for driving without a valid license on the 2600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:00 a.m. on Sunday, 18-year-old Brenden Winters, 18-year-old Corri Perkins, 18-year-old Jessica Bullman, 19-year-old Joshua Magnuson and a 17-year-old boy were cited and released for minor consuming on the 2900 block of Nowell Ave.
• At 2:26 a.m. on Sunday, 27-year-old Don Kleinsmith was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. Alcohol was involved.