This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:21 a.m. Saturday, Ryan Anthony Williams, 24, and David Arthur Lindoff, 52, was cited and released in the 100 block of Main Street for disorderly conduct. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:58 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:25 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of domestic violence. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:52 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a 911 call hang-up, and a 63-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:58 p.m. Friday, a 53-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 39-year-old man. Investigation continues. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a license
• At 11:56 p.m. Thursday, Victoria Irene Botello, 27, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 3800 block of Riverside Drive, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:19 a.m. Friday, David Anthony Esparza, 43, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 5400 block of Egan Drive, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 7:37 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 12:30 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of suspicious activity/vehicle/subject/device at Sealaska Plaza, and marijuana was seized for destruction. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:26 a.m. Friday, Nicole Christine Carson, 24, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Riverside Drive, and she was taken to LCCC. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:28 a.m. Saturday, Joshua White, 24, was arrested on Davis Avenue for driving while intoxicated, and he was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 6:43 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:11 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:27 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue provided transport for a female patient and crew from medevac at Juneau International Airport to BRH.
• At 10:39 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Egan Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:02 a.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to an unauthorized fire in a burn barrel on Jensine Street. Informed owner of burn ban, and he extinguished fire.
• At 11:37 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Gee Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:27 p.m. Thursday, CCFR was dispatched to Gastineau Avenue for an automatic fire alarm. Alarm sounded due to burnt food. Vented area and returned to service.
• At 11:22 p.m. Thursday, CCFR was dispatched to Tongass Boulevard for a fire alarm. Fire extinguished. Returned to service.
• At 2:14 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of fraud in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 9:48 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of hazardous material in the 8400 block of Jennifer Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:36 p.m. Friday, a parked 2004 Mazda pickup was struck by an unknown vehicle in the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard. The pickup sustained damage to the back fender.
• At 12:17 p.m. Thursday, Jacob Lee Kitka, 28, was issued a citation for larceny from a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:58 p.m. Thursday, Charles Louis Compton Jr., 31, was cited and released for larceny from a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:34 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a hit-and-run accident in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road, involving a 2005 Chevrolet pickup driven by an 18-year-old woman.
• At 9:47 a.m. Friday, a 60-year-old man reported vandalism to a vehicle and residence in the 8400 block of Forest Lane. Investigation continues.