This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Fire and medical calls were not available Sunday.
• Saturday at 10:03 p.m. on the 100 Block of Seward Street Mark Brown, 46, was arrested for criminal trespass and lodged at LCCC. Police said alcohol was a factor.
• Saturday at 12:49 p.m. on the 2500 block of Engineers Cutoff Road a case was created for documentation.
• At 11:15 a.m. on the 2700 block of Egan Drive Cedric Wesley Jones was arrested for disorderly conduct and lodged at LCCC.
Domestic violence assault
• Saturday at 11:09 p.m. a 33-year-old Juneau man was arrested for domestic violence assault and was transported/lodged at LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
Driving while intoxicated
• Sunday at 2:38 p.m. on Douglas Highway Ryan Blair, 36, was arrested for DWI and lodged at LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Sunday at 2:52 a.m. on the 100 block of Egan Drive Daniel Fredrick Stclair was arrested for DWI and lodged at LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:42 a.m. Sunday on Egan Drive 26-year-old Shauna Rene Detemple was arrested for DWI. Her vehicle was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• Sunday at 2:267 a.m. on Egan Drive outbound a 2002 Jeep Liberty driven by a male, 26, was involved in a one vehicle accident. The vehicle sustained $4,500 damage. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• At 3:22 a.m. Sunday on Egan Drive a 2004 Mazda car driven by a 24-year-old female was involved in a one vehicle accident. Both occupants were transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for minor injuries. The vehicle was impounded for safekeeping. Police say alcohol was not a factor.
• Saturday at 2:42 p.m. on the 8100 Block of Glacier Highway 24-year-old Willie James Gillen was cited and released for larceny.
• Saturday at 4:41 p.m. on the 100 block of Main Street a 24-year-old male reported his cell phone worth $200 stolen.
• Saturday at 7:02 p.m. on the 1700 block of Douglas Highway police investigated a theft of an iPad valued at $430.
• Saturday at 10:14 p.m. on the 100 block of Franklin Street police investigated the theft of a wheelchair.
• Sunday at 6:33 a.m. on the 300 block of Village Street a 37-year-old man reported $50 had been stolen.
• Saturday at 11:25 p.m. on Egan Drive JPD impounded a vehicle for safekeeping.
It is the Empire’s policy to correct inaccuracies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org