This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:03 p.m. Saturday, Mark Brown, 46, was arrested for criminal trespass, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:15 a.m. Sunday, Cedric Wesley Jones, 38, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 2700 block of Egan Drive, and he was taken to LCCC. Unknown if alcohol was involved.
• At 11:09 p.m. Saturday, a 33-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:49 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance in the 2500 block of Engineers Cutoff Road. Case created for documentation.
• At 2:38 a.m. Sunday, Ryan Blair, 36, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Douglas Highway, and he was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:52 a.m. Sunday, Daniel Fredrick St. Clair, 27, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 100 block of Egan Drive, and he was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:54 a.m. Sunday, Shauna Rene Detemple, 26, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Egan Drive. Her vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 3 a.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Front Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital. JPD assisted.
• At 3:22 a.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to two women on Egan Drive, and they were taken to BRH.
• At 6:23 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire/Rescue provided public assistance to a man on Glacier Highway.
• At 3:23 p.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street, and she was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:57 a.m. Sunday, a 2002 Jeep Liberty driven by a 26-year-old man was involved in a single vehicle accident on Egan Drive outbound. The vehicle sustained $4,500 in damage. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:22 a.m. Sunday, a 2004 Mazda driven by a 24-year-old woman was involved in a single vehicle accident on Egan Drive. Both occupants were taken to BRH for minor injuries. The vehicle was impounded for safekeeping.
• At 2:42 p.m. Saturday, Willie James Gillen, 24, was cited and released for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:41 p.m. Saturday, a 24-year-old man reported his cell phone, worth $200, stolen in the 100 block of Main Street. Investigation continues.
• At 7:02 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated the theft of an iPad, valued at $430, in the 1700 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 10:14 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated the theft of a wheelchair in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 6:33 a.m. Sunday, a 37-year-old man reported $50 stolen in the 300 block of Village Street. Investigation continues.
• At 1:19 p.m. Saturday, Peter Wool, 44, was arrested by Alaska State Troopers at the Glory Hole on an outstanding warrant for failing to appear in court on the original charge of driving with a revoked license. He was taken to LCCC on $500 bail.