This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:30 p.m. Monday, a 61-year-old man reported a burglary in the 1400 block of Harbor Way. Investigation continues.
Driving without a license
• At 12:15 p.m. Monday, Christian Joseph Islas-Stauffer, 18, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:12 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential drug investigation in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 12:10 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Creek Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:33 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Mendenhall Mall Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:40 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Ninth Street for a fire alarm. No smoke or fire found. Alarm sounded due to malfunction.
• At 8:53 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Lemon Creek Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:01 a.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Hospital Drive for a general fire alarm. No smoke or fire found. Alarm sounded due to dust, lack of maintenance or similar cause.
• At 11:20 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Avenue, and no transport was requested.
• At 2:22 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a child on Renninger Street, and he or she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:30 p.m. Monday, CCFR transported a woman and medevac crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport for a medevac.
• At 6:12 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Engineers Cutoff Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:53 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated the report of fraudulent use of a credit card in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:50 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a motor vehicle accident at Sealaska Plaza.
• At 3:10 p.m. Monday, a 33-year-old man reported his 2004 Nissan was damaged in a hit-and-run on Blueberry Hill Road.
• At 3:59 p.m. Monday, a 47-year-old woman reported her 2008 Mercedes S.U.V. was damaged in a hit-and-run in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 3:48 p.m. Monday, a 32-year-old man reported the theft of alcohol, valued at $24, from a business in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 8:31 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen backpack in the 3000 block of Fish Creek Road.