This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:16 p.m. Thursday, a 35-year-old woman reported a 27-year-old man violated conditions of release in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
Driving while revoked
• At 7:34 a.m. Friday, Ivan James McAllister, 42, was cited for driving while license revoked in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:36 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of drunken driving in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
Fire and medical
• At 6:05 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Churchill Way, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 6:15 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:36 p.m. Thursday, CCFR encountered a post-collision motor vehicle accident, and provided basic life support care to two men and one woman, and all three patients were taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:19 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a vehicle in a ditch in the 27500 block of Glacier Highway. Vehicle impounded for safekeeping.
• At 6:15 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a suicidal subject. Unknown if alcohol was involved.
• At 1:16 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of a theft in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 2:28 p.m. Thursday, a 34-year-old woman reported a pottery wheel stolen in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road. Investigation continues.
• At 5:23 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated the report of failure to return a rental vehicle in the 4500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:51 a.m. Friday, a 28-year-old man reported $10 in change stolen from his vehicle sometime during the night in the 9300 block of Lakeview Court.
• At 7:47 a.m. Friday, a 28-year-old woman reported her purse and medication stolen from an unlocked vehicle sometime during the night in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 12:21 p.m. Thursday, Alexander John Fadaoff Jr., 55, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 8800 block of Glacier Highway, and he was cited for open container. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:08 a.m. Friday, a 21-year-old woman reported someone broke the headlights out of her vehicle in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 6:38 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a welfare check on Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.