This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:20 a.m. Thursday, Jeremy Lee Cyrus, 42, was arrested for assault in the 100 block of Franklin Street, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:31 p.m. Wednesday, Lena Jimmie, 51, was arrested for violating conditions of release on Marine Way, and she was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:44 a.m. Thursday, Stephany Hanger, 23, was cited and released for misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
Fire and medical
• At 7:06 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to 12th Street for a possible EMS call. No patient found or came forward. Returned to service.
• At 9:04 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Savikko Road, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:10 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched for a fire alarm at a church on Mendenhall Loop Road. No smoke or fire found. System malfunction due to water leakage. Returned to service.
• At 12:49 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Airport Boulevard for a burn complaint. Found unauthorized commercial burn in progress. Ordered immediate extinguishment. Owner complied.
• At 1:06 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Vintage Boulevard for a fire alarm. No smoke or fire found. System reset and returned to service.
• At 2:20 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Riverside Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:43 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR provided transport for a child and medevac crew from SEARHC to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 9:22 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Riverside Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a crash on Willoughby Avenue involving a 1994 Toyota pickup driven by a 60-year-old man, a 2006 Dodge pickup driven by a 27-year-old man and a 58-year-old male pedestrian. No injuries were reported. Both vehicles were privately towed from the scene.
• At 8:06 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a vehicle crash on Egan Drive inbound involving a 2003 Chevy driven by a 28-year-old woman and a 2001 Toyota driven by a 53-year-old woman. There was minor damages to both vehicles, and the 28-year-old was cited for careless driving.
• At 2:59 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated the report of fraud in the Juneau area.
• At 4:26 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of $729 worth of fuel stolen in the 3800 block of Melrose Street.
• At 6:17 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated the theft of a ring in the 1200 block of Ninth Street.
• At 1:27 p.m. Wednesday, a 65-year-old man reported vandalism to his boat and theft of a gas tank in the 100 block of Savikko Road.