This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:33 a.m. Monday, JPD provided assistance on the 8600 block of Teal Street.
Conditions of release violation
• At 1:44 p.m. Sunday, Robert James Hillyer III, 31, was arrested for violating conditions of release. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 2:12 a.m. Monday, Clayton Alixandar Wilson, 24, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.
Fire and medical
• At midnight Sunday, Juneau Police Department provided medical assistance.
• At 4:08 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to a residential fire alarm on Jennifer Drive. The alarm sounded due to malfunction and repair was advised.
• At 10:53 a.m. Sunday, a female received basic life support care on Glacier Highway and was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:59 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a natural vegetation fire. A small amount of smoke was found and the fire was extinguished.
• At 1:09 p.m. Sunday a female received advanced life support care on Franklin Street and was transported to BRH.
• At 1:32 p.m. Sunday a male received basic life support care on Franklin Street and was transported to BRH.
• At 2:42 p.m. Sunday, a male received basic life support care on Lupine Lane and was transported to BRH.
• At 3:50 p.m. Sunday, a male received basic life support care on Calhoun Avenue and was transported to BRH.
• At 9 p.m. Sunday, CCFR was dispatched to confirm the death of a patient on Willoughby Avenue. Hospice and JPD were left in charge.
• At 6:08 p.m. Sunday, a watch was found and placed in safe keeping.
Motor vehicle accident
• At 7:21 a.m. Monday, a 19-year-old female was involved in a single vehicle roll-over accident in the 20200 block of Glacier Highway. No injuries were reported. The driver was cited for basic speed.
Sale of sport caught salmon
• On Sunday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers conducted an investigation into a reported sale of sport caught salmon at the Southeast Artisan Flea Market in Juneau. Christopher C. Ruiz, 24, sold sport caught jarred chum salmon and sport caught jarred smoked king salmon at the flea market.
• At 1:09 p.m. Sunday, Stephen James Gaillot, 42, was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 11300 block of Glacier Highway.
• On Sunday, a 55-year-old male reported vandalism to his mailbox on the 9200 block of Gee Street.