This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:30 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported assault in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. Extra patrol requested.
• At 10:44 a.m. Tuesday, JPD assisted Adult Probations with a remand in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:37 a.m. Tuesday, JPD assisted Adult Probations in the Juneau area.
• At 10:59 a.m. Tuesday, Gregory Brannan, 50, was arrested for violating conditions of release on Egan Drive, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:38 p.m. Monday, JPD created a case for a confidential drug investigation in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 6:08 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• On Monday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers in Juneau cited Steven M. Quinn, 49, of Douglas, for obtaining a resident 2010 sport fish license when he did not meet Alaska’s residency requirements. He was fined $310 out of Juneau District Court.
Fire and medical
• At 4:46 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Glacier Avenue, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:37 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:52 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Stephen Richards Memorial Drive for an automatic fire alarm. Alarm sounded due to malfunctioning equipment. Disconnected from power and advised repair. Returned to service.
• At 10:43 a.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Clinton Drive for an automatic fire alarm. Alarm sounded due to maintenance being performed. Returned to service.
• At 12:35 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 12:39 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Long Run Drive.
• At 1:34 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 1:35 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Commercial Boulevard for a report of CPR in progress. Advanced life support care was given to a man, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:01 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Willoughby Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:18 p.m. Monday, CCFR provided transport for a male patient and medevac crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 12:22 p.m. Monday, a 51-year-old man reported fraudulent changes to an account in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:16 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle accident in the 5400 block of Egan Drive. One person transported him or herself to BRH for minor injuries.
• At 12:35 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a sexual assault. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:07 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic violence sexual assault. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:35 p.m. Monday, a 33-year-old woman reported the theft of a cell phone in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 8:48 p.m. Monday, Olivia Kathleen Olsen, 28, was cited and released for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:12 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a vehicle not stopping for a school bus stop in the 800 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 1:32 p.m. Monday, a 61-year-old woman reported a car tire slashed sometime during the night in the 8800 block of Gail Avenue. Investigation continues.