This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Domestic violence assault
• At 4:43 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a domestic violence assault.
Fire and medical
• At 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue provided transport for a male patient and medevac crew from Juneau International Airport to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:20 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to Linda Avenue for an open burn complaint. Smoke was caused from wet logs in fireplace. Returned to service.
• At 12:53 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Brothers Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 1:51 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a child on Glacier Highway, and he or she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:16 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Lee Smith Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 6:25 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to Birch Lane for a report of a CPR in progress. Advanced life support care was given to a man, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:41 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR provided transport for a child patient and medevac crew from BRH to JIA for medevac.
• At 2:22 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of check fraud in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:48 a.m. Wednesday, Shanye Ian Howard, 22, was arrested for driving while license revoked after the 1989 Chevrolet he was driving in the 7700 block of Glacier Highway struck a 2005 Toyota driven by a 63-year-old woman. Howard was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. No injuries were reported.
• At 11:33 a.m. Wednesday, Nicole Jean Clayton, 20, was arrested in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway on a $2,500 Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to comply with conditions of probation. Original charge was three counts of third-degree drug misconduct. She was additionally charged with providing false information to a peace officer. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:02 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated the report of vandalism in the Juneau area.
• At 1:29 p.m. Tuesday, JPD assisted Adult Probations with a remand in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue. Alcohol was involved.