This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:46 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 9:27 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to O’Day Drive for a medical alarm activation. Basic life support care was given to a woman, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:06 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Evergreen Park Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:46 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR provided transport for a female patient and medevac crew from Juneau International Hospital to BRH.
• At 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:36 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:51 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given a woman on Aspen Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:04 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on David Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 7:39 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR provided transport for female patient back to her residence from Hospital Drive.
• At 8:45 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a vehicle accident on Mendenhall Loop Road. No serious injuries.
• At 8:46 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Shell Simmons Drive for a fire alarm. No smoke or fire found. Alarm sounded due to system malfunction. Returned to service.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, a 56-year-old man was cited for failure to yield after his 2004 Chevrolet van struck a 2008 Ford driven by a 25-year-old woman in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway. The woman was taken to BRH for minor injuries.
• At 5:44 p.m. Wednesday, Albert Martin Mazon, 22, was arrested in the 5800 block of Churchill Way on an outstanding Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear in court arraignment on the original charge of second-degree theft. He was additionally charged with resisting arrest.