This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• At 4:34 p.m. on Saturday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency on the 5500 block of Aisek Street.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 3:26 a.m. on Sunday, 26-year-old Caleb Porter Hillyer was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 2600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. He was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:56 a.m. on Sunday, Yvette Louise Storey was arrested for driving while intoxicated following a single vehicle collision on Thane Road. Storey was taken to LCCC and the vehicle she was driving was impounded. Additionally, an 18-year-old Connor Lee Rowan, who arrived on the scene after the collision, was cited for minor consuming.
• At 4:54 p.m. on Saturday, 32-year-old Traci Robinson was arrested for theft on the 6500 block of Glacier Hwy and was taken to LCCC.
Driving without valid license
• At 6:27 p.m. on Saturday, 38-year-old Jason Allen Lee Martin-Wilson was cited for driving without a valid license and arrested for disorderly conduct on Craig Street. He was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.