This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Friday at 12:43 p.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway investigation continues into a report of an assault.
• Friday at 1:14 on the 5700 block of Douglas Highway 27-year-old Mark Harmon was arrested for two counts of assault III and vehicle theft.
• Friday at 2:38 p.m. in Juneau investigation continues into a domestic disturbance.
Driving without a license
• Saturday at 4:22 a.m. on the 2800 block of Peters Lane a 24-year-old female, Renee Maria Fernen-Morales, was cited and released for driving without a license. Her vehicle was impounded.
Driving without valid license
• Saturday at 2:04 a.m. during a traffic stop on the 3300 block of Douglas Highway, 26-year-old Marcos Armando Perales was cited and released for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Saturday at 4:32 am. on the 9400 block of Glacier Highway 22-year-old Rakoen Herrera Castro was arrested for driving while intoxicated and lodged at LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Saturday at 2:42 a.m. on the 1300 Block of Egan Drive 39-year-old Jonathan Ryan Strong was arrested for driving while intoxicated and refusal to submit to a chemical test and lodged at LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 5:41 a.m. Wednesday, someone activated a fire alarm on Third Street and Capital City Fire/Rescue responded. No smoke or fire was found.
• At 8:29 a.m. Wednesday, an alarm sounded on Hospital Drive and CCFR responded. It was a security alarm; no smoke or fire were found. JPD also responded.
• At 10:37 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support was given to a woman on Fish Creek Road and she was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:37 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an unauthorized and unattended burn in progress on Douglas Highway. The fire was extinguished and reported to the Fire Marshal.
• At 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, service was provided on Riverside Drive.
• At 2:41 p.m. Wednesday, a male patient was transported from BRH to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 4:36 p.m. Wednesday, a woman refused medical service on Glacier Highway; she was advised to seek medical attention.
• At 4:52 p.m. Wednesday, a woman was given basic life support care on Salmon Creek Lane and transported to BRH.
• At 4:52 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched for CPR in progress on Crow Hill Drive, patient was deceased upon arrival and left in care of JPD.
• At 8:48 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support was given to a child on Amalga Street. No transport was requested.
• Saturday at 8:50 p.m. on the 9000 block of Long Run Drive investigation continues on misconduct involving a controlled substance.
Police made a confidential response to a suicidal person Friday.
Friday at 12:31 p.m. on the 11000 block of Douglas Highway investigation continues into the report of vandalism to utility boxes.
Saturday on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road a 17 year old female reported her backpack containing an iPod and other personal items were stolen from a 1988 Toyota truck sometime during the night.