This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:29 p.m. Monday, a 27-year-old man reported a TV stolen from his residence in the 8500 block of Nugget Place. Investigation continues.
• At 5:10 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a death in the 600 block of Harris Street. Next of kin has been notified, but details have not yet been released.
• At 5:16 p.m. Monday, a 49-year-old woman was arrested for criminal mischief domestic violence, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:51 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report that a 29-year-old man assaulted a 22-year-old woman. Investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• At 6:50 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Glacier Highway for a motor vehicle accident. No EMS care was required.
• At 11:15 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a 10th Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:20 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 1:39 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Glacier Highway.
• At 5:33 p.m. Monday, CCFR provided transport for a female patient and medevac crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 6:05 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Riverside Drive for a motor vehicle accident. One driver was provided basic life support care, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:19 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an automatic fire alarm on Eighth Street, and alarm sounded due to burnt food. Returned to service.
• At 6:30 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Third Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:45 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Tee Way for possible EMS. No EMS or transport required.
• At 8:45 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Mendenhall Loop Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:54 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of harassment in the 1600 block of Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:05 p.m. Monday, a 2001 Dodge van driven by a 47-year-old woman was involved in a car crash in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive with a 2004 Dodge 4D, driven by a 70-year-old woman. The 70-year-old was taken to BRH for evaluation of injuries.
• At 12:28 p.m. Monday, a 22-year-old man reported a vehicle stolen that was later located in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 1:31 p.m. Monday, a 25-year-old woman reported a stolen cell phone valued at $100 in the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane.
• At 4:25 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the theft from a business in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 4:10 p.m. Monday, a 50-year-old man reported a stolen white Ford pickup in the 300 block of Willoughby, which was later recovered. Investigation continues.