This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Alaska State Troopers in Juneau said at 3:02 p.m. Thursday, a female inmate at Lemon Creek Correctional Center reported on Tuesday that she was struck in the head with a food tray in the dining area of the jail by another female inmate, and she sustained a minor injury to her forehead. Case is under investigation.
• At 1:13 a.m. Friday, investigation continues into a report of a domestic violence assault and an assault in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Alcohol was involved.
• Friday at 12:48 p.m. in the 400 Block of Willoughby Avenue 51-year-old Steven Muetze was arrested for assault.
• Saturday at 1:07 a.m. on the 3600 block of Amalga Street 20-year-old Genevieve Beattie was arrested on an outstanding Juneau AST warrant for fail to appear, original charge of minor consuming alcohol. Investigation continues in to the report of an assault.
Driving while intoxicated
• Saturday at 10:35 a.m. on the 13400 block of Glacier Highway Ronda Sue Davis, 49, was arrested for driving while intoxicated. Davis was transported to and lodged at LCCC and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 7:30 p.m. Thursday, a 16-year-old boy was released to a parent with a pending charge of drug misconduct in the sixth degree in the 9000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:49 a.m. Friday, JPD conducted a confidential drug investigation in the Juneau area.
• At 11:21 a.m. Friday, JPD conducted a confidential drug investigation into a report of drug activity in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 1:15 p.m. Friday police began an investigation into a confidential case regarding drug activity.
• Friday at 1:16 p.m. on the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue 18-year-old Trevor Smith was arrested for misconduct involving controlled substance 4th. He was transported to LCCC.
• At 9:43 p.m. Thursday, Darin Lee Jensen, 42, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• No fire calls were available for Thursday or Friday from CCF/R.
• Saturday at 2:22 a.m. on the 8100 block of Egan Drive a 1994 blue Toyota pick up truck was impounded for safekeeping.
•Saturday at 09:36 a.m. on the 10300 block of Glacier Highway a 1998 Ford pickup was impounded for safekeeping.
• At 9:06 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a disturbance in the 100 block of Franklin Street, and Joshua Jones, 20, was cited and released for minor consuming.
• Saturday at 12:01 a.m. on the 10600 Block of Mendenhall Loop Road there was a report of a runaway 16-year-old male and a 17-year-old male.
• At 11:10 a.m. Friday, a 56-year-old woman reported harassment. Investigation continues.
• A confidential investigation into a report of a sexual assault involving alcohol began at 2:05 a.m. Saturday.
• At 2:23 p.m. Thursday, a 58-year-old woman reported a Browning rifle stolen and her property vandalized in the 16500 block of Point Lena Loop Road.
•Friday at 12:50 p.m. on the 800 block of Twelfth Street a 52-year-old female reported the theft of prescription medication.
• Friday at 5:25 p.m. on St. Anns Avenue a 22-year-old female reported the theft of a jogging stroller valued at $350.
• At 8:09 p.m. Thursday, an investigation continues into a report of criminal mischief in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.
• At 11:40 p.m. Thursday, investigation continues into a report of criminal mischief in the 300 block of Village Street.
• Friday at 1:41 p.m. on the 8400 Block of Canyon Drive a 34-year-old woman reported damage to an oil tank.
• Saturday at 4:52 a.m. on the 9200 block of Sharon Street investigation continued into a report of vehicle rifling.
• Saturday at 7:04 a.m. on the 2400 Block of Mendenhall Loop Road a 65-year-old man reported graffiti.