This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Tuesday at 1:41 p.m. in the Juneau area investigation continues into a report of a violation of a domestic violence protective order.
• Tuesday at 7:57 p.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway police responded to a report of an altercation. Investigation continues. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• Wednesday at 10:57 p.m. on the 9100 Block of Mendenhall Mall Road, nvestigation continues into a report of a violation of conditions of release. Police said alcohol was a factor.
• Tuesday at 9:09 p.m. in the Juneau area police responded to a report of an altercation between several people. Investigation continues. Police say alcohol and domestic violence were factors.
• Tuesday at 1:49 p.m. in the Juneau area a 34-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
Driving while license revoked
• Tuesday at 2:25 p.m. on the 3200 Block of Egan Drive 36-year-old Candice Rourick was arrested for driving while license revoked, and she was transported to and lodged at LCCC. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• Tuesday at 1:21 p.m. in the Juneau area police began an investigation into drug activity.
Fire and medical
• At 12:49 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Glacier Highway for possible EMS, and no transport was required.
• At 2:29 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on 10th Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:17 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to Hospital Drive to transport a male patient to a residence.
• At 2:50 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Mendenhall Loop Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:24 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to Sixth Street for a burn complaint and no problems were found. Authorized controlled burn.
• Wednesday at 1:02 p.m.on Egan Drive a case was created for found property.
• Tuesday at 9:57 p.m. on the 6200 block of Glacier Highway police assisted the Probations Department with a remand. An arrest was made.
• Tuesday at 4:54 p.m. in the 5700 Block of Concrete Way a 58-year-old male reported a theft. Investigation continues, and extra patrol was requested.