This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8:47 a.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted another agency in Eagle River.
• At 6:19 p.m. Tuesday, JPD created a case for a found cell phone and possible domestic violence order violation in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:14 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic disturbance.
• At 3:54 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic disturbance. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:14 a.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old man was arrested for criminal mischief domestic violence. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:52 p.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 2:52 a.m. Wednesday, Oliver Johnson, 21, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 7100 block of Egan Drive. His vehicle was impounded, and he was taken to LCCC. Additionally, 20-year-old Yoshua Massin was cited and released for minor consuming.
Fire and medical
• At 11:02 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 3:39 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Hospital Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 7:38 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Valley Boulevard, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:35 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Lena Loop Road for a fire alarm activation. No fire was found, system malfunction.
• At 9:09 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:29 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to Hospital Drive to transport nonambulatory female patient home from BRH. Transport given, returned to service.
• At 12:55 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated the report of stolen checks in the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:19 a.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a hit-and-run with minor damage in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 1:05 p.m. Tuesday, Joel Leo Liv Siefner, 36, was cited and released for shoplifting in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:08 a.m. Wednesday, a 54-year-old man reported a white 2011 Ford F-450 flatbed truck was stolen in the 5200 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 11:55 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated the theft of a laptop computer of unknown value in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 6:55 p.m. Tuesday, a 70-year-old man reported a possible trespass issue in the 3700 block of Amalga Street. No problems were found. Case for information only.
• At 11:51 a.m. Wednesday, Patricia Davidson, 48, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 800 block of 12th Street, and she was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:31 a.m. Tuesday, a 34-year-old man reported vandalism to two windows of his 2006 Toyota Tacoma truck in the 5200 block of Douglas Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 8:16 a.m. Wednesday, a 48-year-old man reported vandalism to a 2007 Chevy Avalon on Fish Creek Road. Investigation continues.
• At 9:37 a.m. Wednesday, a 24-year-old woman reported vandalism to parking signs and a newspaper sign in the 100 block of Seward Street. Investigation continues.