This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:37 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a 56-year-old man reported being assaulted in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:04 a.m. Tuesday, James Dean Connally, 59, was arrested for assault and criminal trespass in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Domestic violence assault
• At 1:49 p.m. Monday, an 18-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault, and she was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• At 11:15 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to a possible fire on Mendenhall Boulevard, and no problems noted upon investigation. Authorized controlled burn.
• At 11:30 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Ferry Way, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:45 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Mendenhall Loop Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 1:53 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Gastineau Avenue for possible EMS, and equipment assistance was given to a female patient after a physical exam. No transport conducted.
• At 2:20 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Douglas Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:44 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Livingston Way to assist medevac crew with a patient transport, and a female patient was taken to BRH.
• At 8:38 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to a possible fire on Douglas Highway, and the fire was deemed an unauthorized burning and extinguished.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:45 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle crash in the 2700 block of Mendenhall Loop Road involving a 2003 Chevy Suburban driven by a 66-year-old man and a 1998 Ford Taurus driven by a 35-year-old man. Both vehicles were totaled, and one driver was taken to BRH with unknown injuries. Investigation continues. Alcohol was not involved.
• At 11:44 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a damage-only motor vehicle crash on Municipal Way.
• At 5:54 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a sexual assault.
• At 9:44 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of a domestic sexual assault.
• At 8:32 a.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of a sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 3:09 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the report of a fraudulent use of a credit card in the 800 block of 12th Street.
• At 4:23 p.m. Monday, a 23-year-old man reported his black motorcycle helmet, valued at $400, was stolen in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 10:22 p.m. Monday, a 66-year-old woman reported her purse, valued at $40, was stolen in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:51 a.m. Tuesday, a 54-year-old man reported the theft of $1,800 in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 3:32 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a traffic complaint in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.