This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:11 a.m. Sunday, a 22 year old woman reported being asaulted on the 3600 block of Amalga Street. An investigation continues.
At 11:29 a.m. Sunday, Juneau Police Department continued invesigation into the report of a trespass on the 10200 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:54 p.m. Saturday, an investigation continued into the death of a 54 year old man in the 2400 block of Douglas Highway.The death is not considered suspicious and next of kin has been notified.
• At 2:22 a.m. Sunday, JPD assisted probations with a remand on the 200 block of Front Street.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 3:50 p.m. Saturday, Damon Kay, 42, wass arrested for driving while intoxicated. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:37 a.m. Sunday, Michael W Stults, 35, was arrested in on the 8800 block of Egan Drive for driving while intoxicated. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his vehicle was impounded.
Lost and found
• At 12:30 p.m. Saturday, a purse was found on the 300 block of First Street and put into safe keeping.
• At 2:37 p.m. Saturday, a tan canvas bag valued at $200 was reported lost and later recovered.
• At 5:46 p.m. Saturday, a black purse was reported lost.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:02 p.m. Saturday, a two vehicle crash occurred on Irwin Street. Vehicle one, a Honda Pilot driven by a 14 year old boy, sustained $2,000 damage. Vehicle two, a 2009 Ford Crown Victoria driven by a 35 year old male, sustained $5,000 damage. The 14-year-old was cited for careless driving.
• At 12:03 a.m. Sunday, a 34 year old woman reported the theft of prescription medication on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 8:14 a.m Sunday, a 30 year old man reported his fly fishing vest stolen from his unlocked vehicle in the 4200 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 1:39 p.m. Saturday, JPD assisted another agency in a traffic stop in the 5800 block of North Douglas. Services were rendered, a verbal warning was given and a vehicle was impounded.