This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to email@example.com. Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.
• At 2:05 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 5500 block of Aisek Street.
• At 1:35 a.m. Wednesday, Terry Dee Browne, 21, was arrested for criminal mischief in the 4000 block of Delta Drive, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a valid license
• At 9:13 a.m. Wednesday, Monika J. Santos, 24, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 1200 block of Glacier Avenue. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:50 p.m. Tuesday, JPD created a case for a confidential drug investigation in the Juneau area.
• At 5 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a drug crime in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
Fire and medical
• At 5:32 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Shell Simmons Drive to assist medevac crew with transporting a male patient to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 6:21 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:46 p.m. Tuesday, Christopher Evans Kadake, 50, was cited and released for theft from a business in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.