This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:16 a.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department investigated a death on the 11900 block of Glacier Highway. Next of kin have not yet been notified.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 5:53 p.m. Wednesday, Alexander Thomas Brango, 23, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:40 a.m. Thursday, JPD assisted Adult Probations resolving a fight on the 2100 block of Great Western Street.
Fire and medical
• At 1:02 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, and no medical complaints or problems were found.
• At 3:05 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Franklin Street for possible EMS aboard a cruise ship. Basic life support care was given to a woman, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 4:57 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Livingston Way to transport medevac crew with a female patient to BRH. Transport conducted.
• At 9:19 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Shell Simmons Drive to transport medical crew with female patient to Wildflower Court. Transport conducted.
• At 12:31 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:34 p.m., 6 p.m. and 7:02 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR created three cases and listed incident location, incident type, patient and action taken as unknown.
• At 6:17 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Hospital Drive to transport medevac crew with a male patient to Juneau International Airport. Transport conducted.
• At 9:25 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Harbor Way for possible EMS, and no patient was found.
• At 10:29 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Irwin Street, and she refused further medical care. No transport conducted.
• At 4:38 p.m. Wednesday, a brown wallet was found on the 3000 block of Fish Creek Road and turned in to JPD for safekeeping.
• At 2:01 a.m. Thursday, a purse found on the 100 block of Seward Street was placed into safekeeping.
• At 7:30 a.m. Thursday, a 54-year-old woman reported her wallet, worth $50, with $60 cash and miscellaneous ID cards lost sometime Tuesday night.
• At 2:45 a.m. Thursday, William Moy Jr., 20, was arrested for false information and also cited for minor consuming, he was taken to LCCC. Martin George, 25, was cited and released for interfering.
• At 3:36 p.m. Wednesday, a 45-year-old man reported his mountain bike stolen in the Juneau area.
• At 9:53 a.m. Thursday, Walter Roy Brown, 31, was arrested for fraudulent use of an access device. He was taken to LCCC.
Retain undersize personal use crab
• On Thursday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers in Juneau cited Susan Z. Kruse, 62, of Juneau, for retaining two undersize Dungeness crab taken during a personal use fishery. She was issued a $150 fine and the two crabs were seized (one of which was released back into the ocean).
•At 10:38 p.m. Wednesday, Christopher Cooper, 28, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 600 block of Seventh Street.
• At 7:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 55-year-old woman reported her vehicle was vandalized on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway, causing $100 in damage.
• At 9:03 p.m. Wednesday, a welfare check on a child on the 5900 block of Churchill Way found the child to be OK. Investigation continues.