This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:05 a.m. Thursday, case created for destruction of marijuana in the 6300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:33 p.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old man reported a residential burglary in the 3300 block of Tongass Boulevard.
• At 7:56 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a domestic disturbance in the 8300 block of Aspen Avenue.
Fire and medical
• At 1:32 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Scott Drive, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 4:52 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Douglas Highway for a report of a fire from a smoldering trash can. Fire was extinguished.
• At 5:32 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR provided transport for a female patient from Juneau International Airport to BRH.
• At 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Sunny Point Way to investigate an open burn. There appeared to be cardboard ash around a fire, and a resident was advised he was in violation of a burn permit. He agreed to let fire burn out.
• At 12:23 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:46 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:40 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 3:27 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Glacier Highway for possible EMS, and a male patient declined transport.
• At 6:11 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Mendenhall Mall Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:56 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Douglas Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 7:19 a.m. Thursday, a 63-year-old man was struck by his vehicle when he failed to put it in park.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:36 a.m. Thursday, a 46-year-old man reported a motor vehicle accident involving his parked 2011 Chevy Silverado and an unknown vehicle in the 8500 block of Old Dairy Road. Damage only. Approximately $3,000 damage.
• At 1:41 p.m. Wednesday, a 23-year-old woman reported the theft of property in the 100 block of Egan Drive.
• At 1:55 p.m. Wednesday, an 18-year-old man reported items stolen from his unlocked vehicle in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 2:06 p.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old man reported a stolen bicycle, valued at $1,800, from the 200 block of Seward Street.
• At 4:58 p.m. Wednesday, a 46-year-old man reported a stolen trolling motor valued at about $1,000 in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:59 p.m. Wednesday, an 18-year-old man reported his white 1998 Ford Explorer was stolen in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive, and the vehicle was later recovered.
• At 7:56 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of theft in the 8300 block of Aspen Avenue.
• At 8:04 p.m. Wednesday, a 67-year-old man reported a window on his garage was broken in the 3200 block of Foster Avenue.