This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to email@example.com. Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.
• At 12:27 p.m. on Saturday, a 41-year-old man reported an assault on the 300 block of Willoughby Ave.
• At 4:34 a.m. on Sunday, 29-year-old Norman A. Lott was arrested for disorderly conduct on the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road. He was taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a valid license
• At 1:25 a.m. on Sunday, 20-year-old Nicolae M. Johnson was cited for driving without a valid license on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Rd. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 3:11 a.m. on Sunday, 31-year-old Alexandrea Christine Brown was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 6500 block of Glacier Hwy. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 6:02 p.m. on Saturday, a resident of the Chinook Apartments on the 9100 block of Cinema drive reported that a man was walking around the area bleeding from his head. JPD arrived and contacted the man, 37, who said he had been stabbed by Lorraine Paul, 38. CCFR personnel arrived and transported the victim to Bartlett Regional Hospital where he was treated for three non-life threatening cuts to his head. Officers obtained a warrant and entered the apartment where the assault occurred and arrested Paul for Assault 2nd Degree Domestic Violence. Paul was transported to LCCC.
• At 12:58 p.m. on Saturday, a 45-year-old woman reported the theft of a wallet and money from on board a tour bus on the 2800 block of Douglas Hwy.
• At 1:24 p.m. on Saturday, a 62-year-old woman reported the theft of jewelry from her residence on the 9200 block of James Blvd.
• At 1:31 p.m. on Saturday, a 47-year-old man reported a theft on the 8600 block of Teal St.
• At 4:55 p.m. on Saturday, 53-year-old Sara Lynne Stuth was arrested for theft of services on the 100 block of Franklin St and was taken to the LCCC.