This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:07 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency with an investigation in the Juneau area.
• At 2:43 p.m. Tuesday, John Paul III, 37, was arrested for disorderly conduct and was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:40 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a domestic assault. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:22 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a reported assault in the 300 block of Franklin Street.
Fire and medical
• At 8 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Bartlett Regional Hospital to transport a female patient to Juneau International Airport.
• At 11:12 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support was given to a woman on Ninth Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:19 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Gastineau Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:44 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched for EMS following a vehicle accident on 10th Street. No injuries. Male patient declined transport.
• At 12:47 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Renninger Street Trail, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:33 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to BRH to transport a female patient back to her residence.
• At 6:55 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Gastineau Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:51 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to Crow Hill Drive for a possible vehicle fire. No fire. Steam, vapor, fog or dust believed to be cause of smoke.
• At 12:53 p.m. Tuesday, a 69-year-old man reported fraud of investment funds in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:10 p.m. Tuesday, police responded to a report of a damage-only motor vehicle crash in the 5400 block of Egan Drive. Total damage was less than $3,000. A 44-year-old man driving a 1998 Dodge Intrepid was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance.
• At 12:52 p.m. Tuesday, a 48-year-old man reported his tools, valued at $450, were stolen from the 1900 block of Davis Avenue.
• At 8:17 a.m. Wednesday, a 40-year-old man reported a compactor, valued at $3,500, stolen, and a 54-year-old man reported torches and bottle sets, valued at $1,490, were stolen from Trout Street.
• At 11:12 a.m. Wednesday, a 24-year-old man reported the theft of Listerine in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.