This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:54 p.m. Wednesday, Michael James Regan, 25, was arrested for assault in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:01 p.m. Wednesday, a 50-year-old woman reported she was assaulted on Trout Street. Investigation continues. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:42 p.m. Wednesday, a 46-year-old woman reported an assault in the 100 block of Marine Way. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 2:39 a.m. Wednesday, Christopher K. Noble, 35, was arrested for assault in the 2200 block of Trout Street, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:20 a.m. Thursday, Leonard Watts, 44, was arrested for violating conditions of release in the 100 block of Franklin Street, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:33 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of domestic disturbance.
Driving without a valid license
• At 1:14 a.m. Thursday, Vance Webster, 22, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:19 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 12:25 a.m. Friday, Dylan Listberger, 23, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 10500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road, and he was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:29 p.m. Wednesday, officers responded to a right in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues into disorderly conduct.
Fire and medical
• At 2:48 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:23 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:52 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue provided transport for a female patient and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 11:02 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Cinema Drive for a fire alarm at a business. Burnt popcorn set off the alarm. No fire found.
• At 11:27 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Postal Way, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:58 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Franklin Street for a fire alarm. No smoke or fire found. Assisted with resetting alarms.
• At 1:13 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR provided transport for a male patient from JIA to BRH.
• At 2:52 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Mendenhall Loop Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:46 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Aspen Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:19 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Douglas Highway for a report of a tree limb in the power lines, and it was on fire or smoldering. CCFR arrived on scene and were unable to locate the problem.
• At 12:04 p.m. Wednesday, a 30-year-old man reported being followed and harassed by a 25-year-old man and a 27-year-old man in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 2:34 p.m. Wednesday, Thomas Kollin Jr., 50, was cited for larceny in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 3:46 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:02 p.m. Wednesday, a 36-year-old woman reported the theft of a bicycle valued at $250 in the 4900 block of Hummingbird Lane. The bike was later located. Investigation continues.
• At 8:20 a.m. Thursday, a 22-year-old man reported the theft of construction equipment from a storage container in the 5600 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:03 a.m. Thursday, a 44-year-old woman reported a shoplifter in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:35 a.m. Thursday, a 26-year-old man reported an iPhone and case stolen in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard. Investigation continues.
• At 6:35 a.m. Thursday, a 13-year-old boy was arrested for vandalism in the 9200 block of Hurlock Avenue, and he was taken to the Johnson Youth Center.