This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Sunday at 1:209 a.m. police responded to an alarm report on the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was a factor.
Concealment of merchandise
• Harley Roland Williams, 20, was arrested on the 600 block of Willoughby for concealment of merchandise and transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center (LCCC).
• A 22-year-old man reported a criminal trespass in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue
Driving without a valid license
• David Edward Fuchs, 36, was cited and released for driving without a valid license Saturday at 9:50 p.m. on the 4000 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Gustav Nauer, 18, was arrested at Sealaska Plaza downtown Sunday at 2:53 a.m. for disorderly conduct and lodged at LCCC.
• At 3:22 a.m. on the 2200 block of Trout Street 38-year old male Hernan Eugenio Aguirre-Ortega was arrested for driving while intoxicated and transported to LCCC. The vehicle was impounded.
• On Friday at approximately 11:33 a.m., The Alaska Wildlife Troopers received a report that Tiffany B. Mahle, 30, of Juneau was hiking near Spaulding Meadows when she became disoriented and lost. The Juneau Police Department was able to get GPS coordinates of her location based off the 911 phone call. The Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Forest Service Rangers, and Juneau Mountain Rescue responded to the immediate area. At 2:20 p.m., Mahle was located approximately 2.5 miles from the UAS trailhead near the top of Spaulding Meadows.
• Saturday at 12:04 p.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway, investigation continues into a report of larceny.
• Clifford Francis Adams Jr., 51, was arrested for being drunk on license premise on the 200 block of Front Street Saturday at 11:26 p.m.
Police responded to a party and cited seven people for minor consuming at 3:57 a.m. Sunday on the 4100 block of Glacier Highway.
• Daisy Carrillo Rebustes, 37, was cited and released for shoplifting Saturday at 5:22 p.m. on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• Saturday at 12:03 p.m. on the 5900 Block of Pine Street a 44-year-old male reported the theft of two fishing poles and a tackle box from his boat and damage to a boat trailer tail light.
• Saturday at 2:31 p.m. a 19-year-old reported the theft of an iPhone 5.
• A wallet was found in the Juneau area Saturday at 2:36 p.m.
• Vandalism was reported Saturday at 3 p.m. on the 3400 block of Foster Avenue. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• Vandalism to a vehicle was reported Sunday at 10 a.m. on the 200 block of Seward Street.
• Police are investigating a report of vandalism and criminal trespass on the 5100 block of Glacier Highway
• A 67-year-old woman reported her tan 1994 tan Ford Taurus stolen Sunday at 9:48 a.m.on the 700 block of Twelfth Street.