This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• A 38-year-old man Sunday at 10:54 a.m. reported the theft of computer equipment from his residence on the 13700 block of Glacier Highway.
• A 35-year-old Juneau man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was transported to and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center (LCCC).
•Police investigated a report of an alcohol-related domestic dispute Saturday in Juneau.
Driving while intoxicated
• Ronald Paul Ecklund, 41, was arrested for driving while intoxicated. He was transported to and lodged at LCCC And his vehicle was impounded.
Driving without a valid license
• Krystal Ann Reyes was cited and released Saturday at 9:30 p.m. on the 9000 block of Long Run Drive for driving with out a valid license. Her vehicle was impounded.
• Reid Christopher Jackowick, 24, was cited and released at 12:55 a.m. Sunday on Montana Creek Road for driving without a license and his vehicle was impounded.
Evidence seizure/Attempt to serve
• Money was seized and placed into evidence Saturday at 10:04 p.m. on the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• Tillie Ann Day, 46, was cited and released for shoplifting Saturday at 5:41 p.m. on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• A 71-year-old man Saturday at 7:58 p.m. reported the theft of a motor from a boat on his Sherwood Lane property.
•A 55-year-old man Sunday at 11:35 a.m. reported a theft of tools from his vehicle on the 20000 block of Cohen Drive.
• Saturday at 12:33 p.m. in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway police investigated a report of trespassing.
• Police impounded a 1995 Ford Ranger Saturday at 9:51 p.m. on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
Warrant arrest/Vehicle impound
• Dormand Clare McGraw III, 34, was arrested on an outstanding $250 Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant for failure to appear for arraignment on an original charge of theft. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.