This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:18 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 5500 block of Aisek Street.
• At 4:09 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of sexual abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 8:01 a.m. Saturday, a 48-year-old woman reported a violation of a stalking protective order in the 4800 block of Postal Way.
• At 3:20 p.m. Thursday, Oscar Snell, 41, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Franklin Street, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Driving under the influence/drunken driving
• At 11:07 p.m. Thursday, Robert Allen Reynolds, 74, was cited and released for driving under the influence on Ferry Way, and his vehicle was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:52 a.m. Friday, Ronald Ray Baker, 40, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and reckless endangerment in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:07 a.m. Saturday, Samuel Taehoon, 29, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 1300 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 7:25 a.m. Saturday, Vance Richard Webster III, 23, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road, and his vehicle was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 11:33 p.m. Thursday, Lorvin Baraoidan Uddipa, 25, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:36 a.m. Saturday, Rebecca Jo Barrick, 24, was cited for driving without a license in the 9600 block of Glacier Highway, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:22 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 1:34 p.m. Thursday, a small amount of marijuana was seized for destruction from the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 4:11 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated drug activity in the 3700 block of Portage Boulevard.
Fire and medical
• At 2:57 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Third Street for a woman in need of EMS. No transport was needed and the patient was transported by a non-fire department agency.
• At 3:38 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 4:43 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Lawson Creek Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:40 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Marine Way, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:12 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Jacobsen Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:48 a.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to Glacier Highway. False call. Returned to service.
• At 2:17 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Fourth Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 3:20 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Franklin Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:07 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a damage-only two-vehicle crash in the 14000 block of Glacier Highway. Total damage was $10,000. The 52-year-old male driver of a 2002 GMC Safari was cited for failing to yield when turning left.
• At 12:42 p.m. Thursday, a 65-year-old woman reported her hat was stolen in the 1800 block of Mark Alan Street.
• At 12:56 p.m. Thursday, a 31-year-old man reported the theft of a coat in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:24 p.m. Thursday, a 59-year-old man reported his wallet contained miscellaneous ID cards was stolen in the 10000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:49 p.m. Thursday, a 22-year-old woman reported her phone and wallet were stolen in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard. Investigation continues.
• At 3:48 p.m. Friday, a 29-year-old man reported fraudulent activity on his credit report.
• At 4:30 p.m. Friday, a 22-year-old woman reported the theft of a purse and its contents on Egan Drive.
• At 4:29 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a number of items stolen from a business in the 400 block of Franklin Street. Investigation continues.
• At 8:14 p.m. Friday, Christopher Evans Kadake, 51, was cited and released for larceny and criminal trespass in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:38 p.m. Friday, a 46-year-old man reported his 1997 Ford F250 truck stolen in the 7100 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle was later recovered.
• At 11:41 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a vehicle rifling that took place sometime Monday night in the 4400 block of Eyelet Court.
• At 9:51 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of trespassing in the 1300 block of Harbor Way.
• At 8:41 p.m. Friday, a 51-year-old woman reported her vehicle was vandalized by a 20-year-old man in the 1700 block of Douglas Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 12:40 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism to a vehicle in the 8500 block of Rainbow Row.
• At 12:32 p.m. Friday, a 60-year-old woman reported vandalism in the 4500 block of Glacier Spur Road.
• At 8:37 a.m. Saturday, Alaska State Troopers contacted Nicholas Degtoff, 52, of Haines, in a Juneau apartment complex and arrested him on an outstanding warrant charging tampering with a witness in the first degree. He was taken to LCCC and was held on $7,500 bail.
• At 2:11 p.m. Thursday, Leroy William Freeburg, 45, was arrested for misconduct involving weapons on Charles Way, and he was taken to LCCC.