This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving while intoxicated
• Sunday at 12:19 p.m., on the 2700 block of Egan Drive, 26-year-old Martin Douglas Kewer was arrested for driving while intoxicated. The 2005 Ford he was driving was impounded and he was transported and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center (LCCC).
• Sunday at 6:17 p.m., on the 18500 block of Glacier Highway, a suspect was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. Drug use is suspected.
• Sunday at 9:05 p.m., on the 10000 block of Glacier Highway, 57-year-old Marcelino Fonseca Vazquez was arrested for driving while intoxicated and cited for driving without a license. His vehicle was impounded and he was transported to and lodged at LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• Sunday at 3:53 p.m., on the 9000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road, a 2003 Ford driven by a 64-year-old female struck a 2001 Chevy driven by a 33-year-old male, resulting in $5,000 in damage to the Ford and $1,500 to the Chevy.
• Sunday at 4:40 p.m., on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway, a theft from a business was reported.
• Monday at 9:30 a.m., in the downtown area, a 22-year-old female reported the theft of an iPhone.
• Monday at 11:56 a.m., on the 200 block of Front Street, a 26-year-old female reported her iPhone was stolen Friday night.
• Sunday at 3:15 p.m., on the 2500 block of David Street, a 64-year-old female reported her windshield was damaged.