This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Tuesday at 1:03 a.m., on the 100 block of Franklin Street, an assault by a 53-year-old man on a 47-year-old woman was reported.
• Tuesday at 11:53 a.m. a burglary was reported.
• Monday at 7:12 p.m., on the 100 block of Franklin Street, 38-year-old Lorraine Paul violated a 20-day stalking protective order.
• Monday at 3:02 p.m., on the 8300 block of Glacier Highway, a stolen cellphone was reported recovered.
• Monday at 2:35 p.m. a confidential investigation into a death began.
• Monday at 1:40 p.m., on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway, 42-year-old Nadine Peratrovich was cited and released for larceny.
• Monday at 4:01 p.m., on the 200 block of Front Street, 55-year-old Lena Jimenez was cited and released for concealment of merchandise.
Monday at 4:03 p.m., on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway, a 54-year-old female reported a theft.
• Tuesday at 11:55 a.m. a vehicle was reported stolen.
Traffic stop/Driving without a license
• Tuesday at 1:07 a.m., on the 2800 block of Riverside Drive, 40-year-old Ronald Ray Baker was cited and released for driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Tuesday at 11:59 a.m., on the 3200 block of Egan Drive, 34-year-old Michael Loy Land was cited for driving without a valid license. The 2001 Chevrolet he was driving was impounded.