This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Saturday at 1:12 p.m., on the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue, a 49-year-old male was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order.
• Sunday at 2:40 a.m., on Marine Way, 26-year-old Angelo Dennis Katasse was arrested for disorderly conduct and interfering. He was transported and lodged at LCCC.
• Saturday at 9:27 p.m., on the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road, a 26-year-old female was arrested for domestic violence assault and lodged at LCCC. She was additionally arrested for a Juneau Police Department warrant for disorderly conduct.
• Sunday at 4:53 a.m., on the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue, drug activity was reported.
• Saturday at 1:09 p.m., on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive, 25-year-old Corwin Allen Vavalis was arrested for assault III. He was transported and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• Sunday at 3:02 a.m., on the 2200 block of Trout Street, JPD assisted Capital City Fire and Rescue in responding to a fire.
Fraud, forgery or counterfeit
• Sunday at 1:28 a.m., on the 2200 block of Trout Street, the fraudulent use of an ID card was reported.
• Sunday at 12:53 a.m., on the 1500 block of Renninger Street, 19-year-old Gerald Robert Austin Jr. was cited and released for minor consuming alcohol.
• Saturday at 5:24 p.m., a 45-year-old male reported his camera and lense lost.
• Saturday at 8:08 p.m., on the 11900 block of Glacier Highway, a 26-year-old female reported losing her wallet in the Auke Bay area.
• Sunday at 4:19 a.m., 27-year-old Christopher Joseph Patrick Waterhouse was arrested for interfering and remanded by probations. He was lodged at LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash injury
• Saturday at 12:45 p.m., on the 3200 block of Tongass Boulevard, the 17-year-old male driver of a 2000 Ford F-150 was cited for following a 1995 Chevy Astrovan driven by a 58-year-old male too closely and driving without a valid license. The 17-year-old driver’s vehicle was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash damage
• Sunday at 11:12 a.m., on the 8400 block of Airport Boulevard, a 33-year-old male reported damage to his vehicle.
• Saturday at 9:59 p.m., two bicycles were reported stolen.
• Saturday at 10:27 p.m., on the 2000 block of Creek Street, a 28-year-old male reported a wallet belonging to a 40-year-old female was stolen. The wallet was later recovered.
• Sunday at 8:48 p.m., on the 2700 block of Fritz Cove Road, a 60-year-old male reported the theft of his pants.
• Saturday at 9:39 p.m., on the 1300 block of Egan Drive, 28-year-old Sean Allan Nichols was cited and released for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Sunday at 10:22 a.m., on the 800 block of Calhoun Avenue, a 27-year-old male reported a broken car window valued at $300.