This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8:07 p.m. Sunday, Stacey Shannigan, 42, was arrested for assault in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:02 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a burglary alarm in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 7:41 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute in the Juneau area, and assisted Adult Probations with a remand. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a license
• At 2:40 p.m. Sunday, Tavona Shaelyn Richards, 22, was cited for driving without a license in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway, and her vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 2:23 a.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Egan Drive, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:11 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue was dispatched to Douglas Highway, and units were cancelled en route.
• At 8:43 a.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a man on Hospital Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:09 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Fourth Street, and a woman was dead on arrival.
• At 1:21 p.m. Sunday, CCFR was dispatched to Whittier Street for a fire alarm, but there was no fire. Activation was unintentional.
• At 1:48 p.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a woman on West Glacier Trail, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:15 p.m. Sunday, CCFR was dispatched to Willoughby Avenue for a fire alarm, but there was no fire. Alarm sounded due to burnt food.
• At 6:18 p.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Gastineau Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:04 p.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:47 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a three-vehicle crash in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. One person was taken to the hospital for injuries.
• At 11:18 a.m. Monday, a 29-year-old man reported the theft of two daypacks containing clothing (value $100) and a backpack containing clothing and a wallet (value $160) in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 11:55 a.m. Monday, a 43-year-old man reported the theft of his mail in the 3500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:22 a.m. Monday, a 67-year-old man reported a sign for his business vandalized in the 300 block of Franklin Street. Damage estimated at $450.