This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:48 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department created a case for information purposes in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 6:44 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of an assault on a juvenile in the Lemon Creek area.
• At 1:24 a.m. Thursday, a 53-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 31-year-old woman in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Investigation continues.
• At 8:34 p.m. Wednesday, a 32-year-old woman reported a violation of a domestic violence protective order in the 8800 block of Nancy Street.
• At 1:05 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence in the 8500 block of Nugget Place.
Fire and medical
• At 4:57 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue was dispatched to Jennifer Drive for a fire alarm. No smoke or fire was found. Advised resident to replace faulty detector.
• At 6:39 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Irwin Street for a possible structure on fire. Investigation found that a nautical type or parachute flare had drifted on the porch roof and gone out prior to CCFR’s arrival. No damage noted.
• At 8:24 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Marine Way, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 11:19 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to Commercial Boulevard to assist police or other governmental agency. A male patient refused transport.
• At 5:52 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR was dispatched to transport a male patient and flight crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 6:12 a.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of a sexual assault. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:02 a.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 2:05 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen ring in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 3:58 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a theft in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.
• At 11:20 a.m. Thursday, a 58-year-old man reported the theft of a boat trailer in the Auke Bay area.
• At 4:08 p.m. Wednesday, JPD created a case for training purposes in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.