This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: A Daily Incident Report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 9:09 a.m. Thursday, a 64-year-old man reported someone broke into his storage shed and stole fishing gear and swords in the 5000 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 8:44 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of counterfeit money in the 700 block of Franklin Street.
• At 4:23 p.m. Wednesday, Steven D. Muetze, 51, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 300 block of Fourth Street, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:35 a.m. Wednesday, Thursday, JPD responded to a report of an intoxicated person in the 300 block of Fourth Street, and Steven D. Muetze, 51, was arrested for criminal trespass. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:42 p.m. Wednesday, Leonard Clayton Watts Jr., 44, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Franklin Street, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Domestic violence assault
• At 1:31 p.m. Wednesday, a 22-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault and unlawful contact.
Driving with suspended license
• At 11:48 p.m. Wednesday, Carly Rae Hulse, 28, was cited and released for driving with a suspended license in the 3200 block of Egan Drive, and her vehicle was impounded.
Drunken driving/weapons misconduct
• At 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, Marc Stephen Pritchett, 61, was arrested for drunken driving and fourth-degree weapons misconduct in the 17900 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:01 a.m. Thursday, a 55-year-old man reported a theft of tools from his vehicle in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 8:13 a.m. Thursday, a 32-year-old man reported his Tablet stolen in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
Violating restraining order
• At 6:06 p.m. Wednesday, Laura Lee Washington, 38, was arrested for violating a restraining order in the 200 block of Franklin Street, and she was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.