This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:40 a.m. Sunday, an assault was reported on the 200 block of Front Street.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 2:53 a.m. Sunday, 55-year-old Tracy Vanhorn was arrested for DWI on Kimberly Street and transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Driving without a valid license
• At 11:27 p.m. Saturday, a 16-year-old female was cited and released for driving without a valid license. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 9:19 a.m. Sunday, a case of driving without a license was reported on the 1300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 1:36 p.m. Saturday, a 15-year-old was arrested and lodged at the Johnson Youth Center on an outstanding detention order on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. At the same time, a 17-year-old was cited for illegal use of tobacco.
• At 3:06 p.m. Saturday, a 24-year-old male reported a lost brown leather trifold wallet in the valley area.
• At 11:55 a.m. Sunday, a 32-year-old male reported a lost backpack and handgun valued at $600 on the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:23 p.m. Saturday, a 2013 Ford F150 struck a mailbox causing damage to the vehicle on the 17800 block of Point Stephens Spur Road.
• At 6:28 p.m. Saturday, a violation of conditions of release was reported on the 9800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 2:27 p.m. Saturday, a male reported his bicycle stolen on the 1500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:32 p.m. Saturday, a credit card was reported stolen on the 8200 block of Garnet Street.
• At 10:04 p.m. Saturday, a 23-year-old female reported a fail to pay for parking services on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.